Fast learning, a gift ?

Tuesday, February 5, 2013 at 10:34 PM
I've just got back from my music lesson and I find that my progression is quite slow. I wanted to master it before September, the best is on the July as I have time to practice plus my trial is around the corner by that moment. My teacher doesn't know have the ways for fast learning except of skipping some parts of my lesson but the consequences that I've to start all over again from basics 101. I told him about this problem and he promised me to help me to find a way for fast learning. After the class ends, I told my parents about it and my dad immediately scolded me "You don't have any heart in learning it. For me when I was young, I can master the drum course by months compared to others who take years." I told my that that how long he practice per day and he replied back with 3-4 hours. Given my schedule, how am I suppose to practice 3-4 hours ? He replied back that all given are reasons. If you really want to practice and improve, you will manage to get practice time. I was like " why don't you try my life ? Every night I have class. Reach home will be around 4.00 pm and my lunch until 5.00 pm. After packing and prep for tomorrow's schooling, all is left time to bath. Please, don't compare your time with mine.

- Practice makes perfect -

0 comments

Post a Comment